For U.S. Vote Foundation and our Overseas Vote Initiative:
Voter Questions and Support -
Our Voter Help Desk will work with you personally to get your questions answered! Please send us your questions.
Immediate Support: please check the online Voter Help Desk - Frequently Asked Questions
- First - please check the online Voter Help Desk.
- Use the "Submit a Question" form through the Voter Help Desk or write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need extra assistance.
- Our team of help desk experts will reply to you personally.
Technical Feedback: we are grateful for all feedback and suggestions - thank you in advance.
Election Day Problems
- Voter Support: go to www.866ourvote.org
- Voter Telephone Hotline: 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683)
- Voter Email Support: email@example.com
Voter Help Desk Contact Email:
Business and Press Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: (Note to voters: do not send forms to this address! Send forms to your Election Office only. Look up addresses in the Election Official Directory.)
U.S. Vote Foundation
4325 Old Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22207 USA
Media and Business Office +1 (202) 470-2480 (Note to voters: this is not a voter support line. For voter support, please go to our Voter Help Desk)