For U.S. Vote Foundation and our Overseas Vote Initiative:
Voter Questions and Support -
Our Voter Help Desk will work with you personally to get your questions answered! Please send us your questions.
Immediate Support: please check the online Voter Help Desk - Frequently Asked Questions
- First - please check the online Voter Help Desk.
- Use the "Submit a Question" form through the Voter Help Desk or write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need extra assistance.
- Our team of help desk experts will reply to you personally.
Technical Feedback: we are grateful for all feedback and suggestions - thank you in advance.
Election Day Problems
- Voter Support: go to www.866ourvote.org
- Voter Telephone Hotline: 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683)
- Voter Email Support: email@example.com
Voter Help Desk Contact Email:
Business and Press Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: (Note to voters: do not send forms to this address! Send forms to your Election Office only. Look up addresses in the Election Official Directory.)
U.S. Vote Foundation
4325 N Old Glebe Rd
Arlington, VA 22207 USA
Media and Business Office +1 (202) 470-2480
(Note to voters: this is not a voter support line. For voter support, please go to our Voter Help Desk)