Voters Abroad and Uniformed Services Members:
Request Your Absentee Ballot with U.S. Vote Foundation

  • Wherever you are, you carry your right to vote with you. Whether you're an overseas citizen living, working or traveling abroad, or an active duty uniformed services member, military spouse or eligible family member currently outside your voting jurisdiction, you can vote! You simply need to file one form annually to simultaneously register to vote and request your overseas or military absentee ballot. With U.S. Vote Foundation's voter registration/absentee ballot request form generation service, you can ensure that your vote is counted, no matter where you are in the world. Don't miss this opportunity to have a say in the future of your country.

Voter Information


Contact Information

Alternate Contact Information


Birth Date

Last U.S. Residence Address

Current Address

Voters Alert / Mailing List Opt-In

Stay Informed of Upcoming Elections

Ballot Forwarding Address
If you need your ballots sent to an address different from your "Current Address," click the box that says, "Mail my ballot to a forwarding address," and insert the forwarding address information.