Did you know it's easier to vote from overseas? It is!
That's because you can register to vote AND request an absentee ballot in a single, simple application!
- Enjoy a streamlined absentee voting experience as a US citizen living abroad.
- The same form works for simultaneous overseas voter registration and ballot request in all U.S. states and territories.
- Fully compliant with federal standards for overseas absentee voting.
- A new ballot request form must be sent in each year.
- The Voter Account feature will allow you to maintain your data on file and generate a new request with a few simple clicks!
U.S. Vote Foundation (US Vote) gives overseas voters more time to focus on who they are voting for, rather than how they will access their ballot.
Your first step is to complete the registration and ballot request process - Get started now!
Staying Overseas for More Than a Year? The federal voting law requires overseas voters to refile the official voting form each year. With US Vote, the process is much easier. Here you can create an online Voter Account to save location and address info. With a Voter Account, you can re-register each year with just a few clicks. Fill out the registration and absentee ballot request form and then follow the instructions to create your own Voter Account. Click here to establish your Voter Account now!
U.S. Vote Foundation and our Overseas Vote initiative are not connected in any way with any US government organization. U.S. Vote Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan public charity incorporated in Delaware.