Register to Vote / Absentee Ballot Request

  • If you have already requested an absentee ballot but have not yet received it, you can still vote by using the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB).
  • Enter your information using English-language / US-keyboard characters only. Non-English characters may be dropped.

Voter Information


Contact Information

Alternate Contact Information


Birth Date

Last U.S. Residence Address
Uniformed Services: Use legal residence address.

Overseas Citizens: Use the address of the last place you lived resided before departing moving outside of the U.S.

This must be a physical street address. A Post Office (P.O.) Box cannot be used as a voting residence address.

If you lived in an area with no street names, click the box that says, "Use Rural Route," include the route name and number and box number, and describe the residence location.

If you don't recall the exact street address, click the box that says "Use Address Description," and describe the residence location.

Current Address

Voters Alert / Mailing List Opt-In

Stay Informed of Upcoming Elections

Ballot Forwarding Address
If you need your ballots sent to an address different from your "Current Address," click the box that says, "Mail my ballot to a forwarding address," and insert the forwarding address information.