Get Ready to Vote – US Vote’s Quick Tips
November 8th is less than 2 weeks away. Now’s the time to prepare to vote.
1. If you’re voting by mail / absentee voting
- Check the Top 15 Absentee Ballot Questions of 2016.
- Get your ballot to your election office as soon as possible.
2. If you’re voting early
- Check the Election Dates and Deadlines chart, so you know when early voting begins in your state.
- Call your election office to learn where to cast your early vote.
3. If you’re voting at the polls
- Check your state’s voter ID requirements. And bring the required documentation to your polling place.
- Find your polling place, and cast your vote.